Sunday, August 30, 2009

Aug 30, 2009

Dear family and friends
I thought would catch you all up on my latest Dr. appointment, which took place
August, 26th.
According to the doctor, my lab work looked very good; seems my body is handling the
new chemo well.
I received the second treatment and will go back, on Sept. 23 for the next one.
At that time, they will also do a chest xray. He adjusted some of my meds, to help with
nausea, and possible leg pain. So far, so good!

Other than fatigue, I feel well.

Again, 'Thank you all' for the cards, thoughts, and prayers.......
The support and strength from all of you mean to Bill and I!
Hope this finds you all well!
Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kim,

You are such a strong person, I so admire your courage, wonderful attitude and strength. That is great that you are tolerating the new chemo well. We continue our love and prayers for you and Bill and family.

Love, Kathy and Dave

Joe and Char said...

It was great to see you last week, you looked beautiful! Our thoughts and prayers are and always will be with you and Bill. Love, Joe and Char

Anonymous said...

Well I could hardly keep up with you last week. So I'm not so sure what you consider being tired. I think you are amazing. Stay strong. It's been a week - time for tea!
Love, Keith and Kathann