Monday, January 26, 2009

Again, GREAT NEWS!

My trip to Mayo today, went well...

After comparing my two chest xrays, the results are

obvious.... definetely gone down in size!!!

I had the chemo treatment today, and then

I will have another in 3 weeks...........

after that, we are taking a chemo break, so the body can build

back up!
my blood work is good. the fight is working!!!
As my dr. said, ' i am one 'tough cookie'!

after a 'chemo rest'; they will do a scan month to month, and from

that, they will decide when I will have chemo again!

again, THANK YOU.... the Prayers are working!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, you are so strong and your attitude is so great! You can do this!Keep up the good work and keep being that "tough cookie"!

Love, Kathy and Dave

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Always knew you were tough but I had no idea you were this tough! You are an inspiration! Congrats to you too Bill, for hanging tough and being a rock to lean on.

WHAT A TEAM YOU ARE!

Your news has made us very happy and we are beside you every step of the way.

Love, Keith and Kathann

chris_albrecht said...

Hi Aunt Kim,
Hope everything is going good and your feeling better!

Love,
Chris & Brennon