Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hi family and friends,

Wanted to let you know of my latest 'addition' and how it is working.
I did finally get my port, March 1........... a little more recovery than
i thought, but after putting it to use for my chemo and blood draw, well
worth the time,pain and effort! :)

Been feeling pretty good; but it seems when i start feeling the best,
it is time for more chemo........... but again, well worth that, as well. :)

I hope this finds you all well. The weather is getting to the time
of year that i am able to walk a little outside....... much better!

Again, 'thank you' for all of the thoughts and prayers......
so greatly appreciated!

Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim and Bill!

Kim, that is good you got the port, I know it hurt but you are right, in the long run, it will be much easier than finding a vein!!

Hang in there, Spring is right around the corner!

Our prayers and love continue!

Kathy and Dave