Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hi family and friends!

WE ARE BACK!!!!

Bill and I had a wonderful time in Amsterdam, Florence, Tuscany and Rome!
I should mention that Mike and Colleen, also had a great time.
We saw many places, had lots of laughs, did alot of walking, and the stairs in Rome, to get in the Sistine Chapel, were my only hesitation, but I made it up, and it was well worth the effort!!!
Mike and Colleen took many pictures, so we will have memories and pictures to show and talk about.
We did get delayed in Rome for about 4 hours, because of 'ash'; and then missed our connection in NY; but made it home 'mother's day'!
It was good to be home, and sleep in our own bed.

I will be going to Mayo and seeing Dr. Creagan soon, and then know what my next course of action will be...
I will up-date you when we know!
Hope this finds you all well, and looking forward to hearing from you all!
Thank you for the prayers and thoughts, they mean alot.

kim
:)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Kim!
Glad your trip went good. Would love to go there someday. Hope your doing good and feeling better. Keep fighting the fight, we are thinking of you and hope all is well!

Love Brennon & Chris